Old embroidered and openwork nightgown | Large | In cotton
This lovely old nightgown can accompany your summer nights or be transformed if you have the seamstress soul!
Read the detailed description below.
This very pretty nightgown is in very good condition.
To report only 2 small tasks visible on the photos, 4 small darning and the edge of a broken button.
It will, of course, be cleaned before use.
It is cotton, very white and wide.
Admire the work done on embroidery! Presence of a monogram: M C
It is presented on an old mannequin of size 42.
All measurements are taken on the front and flat.
- Length: (measurement taken from shoulder to bottom): 92 cm
- Width: (measurement taken from shoulder to shoulder): 36 cm - (measurement taken under the arms) 56 cm - (measurement taken from the bottom): 77 cm
- Width of the waist: about 61 cm (the waist is not very marked).
Decoration idea or use:
To wear as a nightgown.
This nightgown can be transformed into a top, for example.
The fabric can also be recovered to make a cushion etc ...
This item is second-hand, sold as is.
- General condition of the article
- Good condition
- This article is an object
- Used (already used) sold as is